Loveland, CO Paintless Dent Repair
Paintless Dent Repair or known as PDR, is the fastest, most efficient and cost-effective method for removing door dings, minor collision damage, and hail damage without using fillers or paint. The paintless dent removal technique takes many years to master and we are always on top of new industry techniques and technology as time and vehicles change. We repair small dents, door dings, and hail damage without needing to repaint your car, maintaining the value. Our process is faster and less expensive than the conventional dent repair method used in auto body shops. We attack dents by getting behind the metal and very gently massaging the dent until it is 100% erased, completely undetectable, and back to its original condition without compromising your vehicles factory paint finish.
We are so confident in our care, quality, and service that we back up all Auto Hail Repair Front Range work with a Lifetime Warranty on our workmanship. In other words, for as long as you own the vehicle, if anything related to the repair isn’t right, we will do everything we can to make it right.
The Paintless Dent Repair Process
We start the paintless dent repair process by first assessing the location and extent of the dent damage. This is the most critical step because not all dents are created equal. To effectively execute the PDR technique, our technician must be able to gain access to all sides of the dent. This may mean removing interior panels in order to gain access to the underside of the dent. Once the technician has access to all of the damage, special tools are utilized to mold the body of the car back to its pre-dent shape. Common tools used in the paintless dent repair process includes hammers and specially shaped and forged metal rods.
Finally, once the technician is satisfied with the results of their repairs, the vehicle is reassembled (R&I) and ready for final quality checks.
Paintless Dent Repair 101
Why is paintless dent removal the “Insurance-Preferred” method for dent repair? There are many reasons but here are the top six!
- Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) is an environmentally friendly method for removing a variety of dents, dings, body creases and hail damage. 01
- This process allows us to repair car dents in a better and more affordable alternative to traditional body shop methods, allowing technicians to safely remove dents without requiring any alterations to the vehicle’s original factory paint finish. 02
- Paintless Dent Repair is a process used to repair dents or dings without affecting the original factory finish of your vehicle. This eliminates any stripping or sanding of the paint or use of body fillers, BONDO, and re-painting. 03
- The Paintless Dent Repair method requires shorter repair times, is more cost-effective, and is 100% environmentally friendly unlike it’s predecessor – conventional auto body shop repair method. 04
- Auto Hail Repair Front Range uses special PDR lighting to shine across the panel acting as a magnifier, enhancing the low spots that need to be repaired. 05
- Our expert technicians go behind each damaged panel, massaging out each individual dent one at a time, bringing the dent back to a flat surface, all-the-while preserving the original factory paint warranty. 06