Auto Hail Repair Loveland, CO
Hail damage is nothing new to most Loveland, Greeley, & Fort Collins residents. An unexpected hail storm can do a great deal of damage in a very short period of time. As cars are often exposed to the elements, auto hail damage is a common problem in northern Colorado. Although many individuals protect their vehicles from hail by parking it in a garage when they are at home or work, there will be times when the vehicle is exposed.
Auto Hail Repair Loveland take great pride in consistently providing the best possible pointless dent repair services ensuring that every customer leaves our shop with a smile on their face and very pleased with the quality repair work performed on their vehicle.
How Much Does Auto Hail Repair Cost?
The hail damage repair cost varies based on the type of insurance you possess. Comprehensive coverage protects you from natural disasters, including a hail storm. If you file a claim, your insurer will assess the damage and provide you with a check minus your deductible.
If you carry only Liability coverage, the average out-of-pocket cost of a normal door ding removal is about $65 to $85.
We work directly with your insurance adjuster to settle claims related to auto hail damage. At Auto Hail Repair Loveland, there is no need to worry about upfront or out of pocket costs.
The Auto Hail Repair Loveland Process
- Report the damage to your insurance company. Your insurance company will generate a new hail claim and provide you with claim number to reference throughout the entire process.
- Once a new claim has been filed, you will be assigned to a local hail claims adjuster who will then schedule a convenient time for you to have your vehicle inspected. Before the inspection, Auto Hail Repair Loveland recommends that you make sure your vehicle is clean so all dents are visible. The claims adjuster will inspect your vehicle and provide you with their Preliminary Estimate, less your deductible.
- Schedule a time to bring your vehicle by our Auto Hail Repair Loveland location for a secondary inspection. This step is very important for many reasons. First and foremost, insurance claims adjusters don’t always account for all of the hail damage. They are not equipped with the required lighting to properly identify ALL of the damage.
- Next, we will explain how the paintless dent repair process works and once all of your questions have been answered you can then schedule your vehicle in for a repair. If additional money is needed to do a proper repair, Auto Hail Repair Loveland will submit a Supplement it to your insurance company on your behalf.
- On average, hail repairs take 2-5 days to complete. Once the hail damage has been 100% repaired, we always return your car fully repaired, washed, and with a Lifetime Warranty.